[seedig] Merry CrIGstmass and Happy New Year

Anja Gengo anja.gengo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 21:34:57 CET 2017

Dear SEEDIG Colleagues,

Following up to Dusan's email, just to thank you for an excellent work
year! In my humble opinion, you have set up some standards in regards to
the IGF-related processes. And also, many national IGFs from the region run
IGF processes that resulted in great annual meetings.

It was good seeing the ExCom in Geneva, and many community members. Your
participation in the NRIs main session, as well as the collaborative and
coordination sessions was excellent, and much appreciated.

Thank you for closely working with the IGF Secretariat in this year.

Wishing you all very best in 2018, and looking forward to continuation of
our collaboration.
Happy holidays!

Best regards,

Anja