[seedig] Merry CrIGstmass and Happy New Year

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Fri Dec 22 15:12:33 CET 2017

Dear all,

The year is almost done and it's a time to summarize it.

With around 150 members of the llist, new exe com, new website (thanks to
the hackersJ), wild SEE summaries for the whole year (where is yearly
summary, editors???), new procedures and global IGF forum ended, we are
entering new 2018. Nice SEEDIG year, indeed.

But Ljubljana meeting is fast approaching (call for issues
<http://seedig.net/call-for-issues/>  is open for just couple of days more,
please add your suggestion).

If you don't have any idea, I suggest to read this
<https://staltz.com/the-web-began-dying-in-2014-heres-how.html?utm_source=Ac
tiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=My+Favorite+Books%2C+Articles%2C+a
nd+Quotes+from+November+2017&utm_campaign=December+2017+Monthly+Newsletter>
to catch inspiration. J

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Dusan

---