[seedig] SEEDIG at IGF 2017: Join our community meeting tomorrow, 9:00 am

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Dec 19 22:18:32 CET 2017

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder to those of you who are in Geneva these days for
the IGF meeting:

You are all invited to an informal SEEDIG community meeting, tomorrow
(Wednesday), from 9:00 am, in room E.3023. We will talk about issues such
as the preparatory process for the Ljubljana meeting, our intersessional
work, and plans for the years to come.

We hope to see many of your around.

(on behalf of the SEEDIG executive committee)

P.S. More details about SEEDIG's presence at the 12th IGF are here:
http://seedig.net/seedig-igf2017/