[seedig] SEEDIG at IGF 2017: Join our activities!

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Dec 12 19:57:11 CET 2017

Dear Michael,

Thank you for the questions.

First, the meeting does not appear in Sched because it is an informal
meeting (i.e. not part of the IGF official programme). It will be held in a
bilateral meeting room, and this is also the main reason why it was not
scehduled during lunch break: all bilateral meeting rooms were already
booked.

We understand that there can be clashes in schedules. But this is
inevitable at the IGF, with more than 10 sessions running in parallel.
Members of the executive committee are also in this situation, and at least
two of us will only be on the meeting partially.

We trust in your and everyone else's understanding.

--

*Sorina Teleanu*

Digital Policy Senior Researcher | DiploFoundation
Anutruf, Ground Floor | Hriereb Street | Msida, MSD 1675, Malta
www.diplomacy.edu | www.giplatform.org | https://dig.watch