[seedig] SEEDIG at IGF 2017: Join our activities!

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 16:17:07 CET 2017

Hi Sorina,

Thank you for these updates and the newsletter (I look forward to
participating in the social media exercise you teased!).

I have a question, though, about the timing of the informal session: how
did the EC decide on this time slot? I ask because I'd like to attend, but
that time slot clashes with the rest of the program (I will be reporting
during a session at that time, for instance). It isn't in the Sched either.
I'm curious why we didn't schedule a lunch meeting instead.

Best,
-Michael