[seedig] SEEDIG at IGF 2017: Join our activities!

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Tue Dec 12 12:14:11 CET 2017

Dear all,

With the 12th IGF meeting less than a week away, we would like to remind
you that SEEDIG will be present in Geneva, and involved in several
activities.

We have prepared a *newsletter* outlining these activities; please find it
attached and online
<http://seedig.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/SEEDIG@IGF2017.pdf>.

Among them, we will host an *informal community meeting, on Wednesday, 20th
December (9:00 – 10:30, room E.3023)*. If you are in Geneva, we would like
to kindly invite you to join us, for an open discussion on issues such as
the preparatory process for the Ljubljana meeting, our intersessional work,
and plans for the years to come.

We are also planning some social media activities, including some short,
one question interviews with community members. Lianna and Sonia will
approach you during the IGF and invite you to contribute to this exercise.

Thank you, and we hope to see many of you in Geneva next week.

(on behalf of the executive committee)

P.S. Many thanks to those of you who have replied to our previous e-mails
with details about their presence in Geneva.