[seedig] Internet governance updates in SEE: November summary available

Sorina Teleanu sorinat at diplomacy.edu
Mon Dec 4 18:14:10 CET 2017

Dear all,

We are pleased to share with you the *November issue* of our monthly
summary of Internet governance and digital policy developments in South
Eastern Europe and the neighbouring area. You can find it attached and
online <http://seedig.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/SEEsummary_Nov2017.pdf>
.

The November summary includes updates from many countries in the region, in
areas ranging from telecom infrastructure and access, to content policy and
cryptocurrencies. It also provides an overview of several Internet-related
events that were held in the region in November, as well as a list of
events taking place in December.

With this, we would like to thank the editorial team and other community
members who have contributed to the summary. And to inform you that there
will not be any summary in December, but major developments occurring this
month will be covered in the first issue to be published in 2018 (late
January or early February).

(on behalf of the executive committee)