[seedig] SEEDIG at IGF: Will you be in Geneva?

Uada Mema uada.mema at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 22:51:35 CET 2017

Hello Sorina,
I am writing to let you know that I will be in Geneva from 16th to 21st.
Regards, Uada
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 18:59, Sorina Teleanu via seedig<seedig at lists.rnids.rs> wrote:   Dear all,
The 12th IGF meeting is approaching (17–21 December, Geneva), and we are working on planning SEEDIG's activities there. There are a few sessions SEEDIG will be involved in, and we are also considering an informal meeting for the community.
To help us with this planning, we kindly ask you to drop us a line and let us know if you will be in Geneva (and, if possible, on which dates).
Once we have a better idea of the community's presence at the IGF, we will write back to you with more details on SEEDIG's activities.
Many thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Sorina(on behalf of the executive committee)