[Icann-see] SEEDIG moving forward: input requested on aspects related to the coordination of SEEDIG activities (DL: 31 May)

Anja Gengo anja.gengo at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:23:04 CEST 2016

Dear Sorina,

Thank you for this update.

I can only join my colleagues in congratulating you once again on a really
amazing job you have done! And of course, it is in our best interest to
have you Sorina, Aida, Dusan and Lianna continuing to be the members of the
EC.

Iliya, I am sure that you will stay close to the community in some other
capacities, so there's no need to say that we will miss you. But, thank you
for the great work you did while being a EC member.

If I think about any names, I am sending it by 31 May.

Best regards,

Anja

--
Anja Gengo