[Icann-see] SEEDIG moving forward: input requested on aspects related to the coordination of SEEDIG activities (DL: 31 May)

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:32:20 CEST 2016

Dear all,

My full support to your "dream team"!

I will do my best to organize next SEEDIG in Ukraine (in that case I will
try to add Ukrainian representative to this list).

In any other case - SEEDIG set up the golden standard of regional/national
IGF!

Sorina, Liana, Aida, Dusan - we need your input in any of our national
initiative!  Iliya - thank you very much!

See you!
Best regards,
Oksana