[Icann-see] SEEDIG moving forward: input requested on aspects related to the coordination of SEEDIG activities (DL: 31 May)

Michael Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:01:00 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Thank you Sorina for this message and to the entire executive team. You've
each done a wonderful job, and Iliya, I wish you the best -- thank you!

I don't have anyone to nominate at this point to replace Iliya, but I do
strongly endorse the continuation of Aida, Sorina, Dusan, and Lianna's
appointment to the EC. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with such
an organized, driven, hardworking, and knowledgeable team.

See you in Brussels.

Best,
-Michael

Michael J. Oghia