[Icann-see] "Intellectual property and the Internet"

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Thu May 19 10:45:44 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Party in Belgrade isn't over yet ;) After DIDS (www.dids.rs), RIF
(www.rif.rs), SEEDIG (www.seedig.net), there is another special event:

Serbian National Internet Domain Registry Foundation (RNIDS) and the
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Law, will jointly organize the
conference “Intellectual property and the Internet”, on 30th May 2016.
The conference will be held at the Faculty of Law, Bul. kralja
Aleksandra 67, Belgrade in the Conference room (Annex).

All the interested may register for participation by sending an e-mail
to: intsvojina at rnids.rs. The conference will be live streamed at:
rnids.rs/intsvojina.

More on
https://www.rnids.rs/en/what-s-new/conference-intellectual-property-and-internet%E2%80%9D

To summarize:
If we add to the list recently held SLO-IGF (sloigf.si), next CRO-IGF
(http://www.carnet.hr/carnet_events/cro_igf), activities in the region
are heating up and I could say that we are currently one of the most
active region in Europe!

Cheers,
Dusan

---
Ova e-pošta je provjerena na viruse Avast protuvirusnim programom.