[Icann-see] EuroDIG 2016 - do you intend to attend the meeting?

fotjon kosta fotjon_kosta at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 22:43:47 CEST 2016

Dear Sorina,
Yes,  i will participate in person in Eurodig.
Hoping seen as many as possible from SEEDIG community.
Best Fotjon from Tirana

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 22:37, Sorina Teleanu<sorina.teleanu at cdep.ro> wrote:   Dear all,

We are writing to you with a quick question: could you please let us know if you intend to attend (on site) the EuroDIG meeting taking place on 9-10 June, in Brussels ( www.eurodig.org<http://www.eurodig.org> )?

We are trying to get a sense of the representation of the SEEDIG community at this meeting, and we would very much appreciate your responses.

You do not need to reply to the entire list; one short email to me would be fine.

Thank you!

Ova e-mail poruka je poverljiva i namenjena iskljucivo primaocu.  Neovlascena distribucija, prepravka ili objavljivanje njenog sadrzaja je zabranjena. Ako ste ovaj e-mail primili greskom, molimo vas da obavestite administratora liste putem telefona +381 11 7281281.

This e-mail is confidential and intended only for the recipient.  Unauthorized distribution, modification or disclosure of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the mailing list administrator by telephone +381 11 7281281.

-----

Icann-see mailing lista
Icann-see at rnids.rs