[Icann-see] EuroDIG 2016 - do you intend to attend the meeting?

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at cdep.ro
Tue May 10 22:37:54 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We are writing to you with a quick question: could you please let us know if you intend to attend (on site) the EuroDIG meeting taking place on 9-10 June, in Brussels ( www.eurodig.org<http://www.eurodig.org> )?

We are trying to get a sense of the representation of the SEEDIG community at this meeting, and we would very much appreciate your responses.

You do not need to reply to the entire list; one short email to me would be fine.

Thank you!