[Icann-see] News from Serbia

Dusan Stojicevic dusan at dukes.in.rs
Sat Oct 24 18:56:22 CEST 2015

Dear all,

As I announced in one of my previous mails, event-crazy October is in
Serbia:

1. On 13. October Serbian National Internet Domain Registry (RNIDS)
organized lecture „Cyber threats and web security“ for students of
University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering

2. On 15. October RNIDS organized event „Mobile but secure in Serbia“,
in Belgrade Cultural Center. This event put a light on security in
mobile world, when You use smartphones. Among other things, our guest
speaker was Sava Savić, Serbian GAC representative and Assistant
Minister in Serbian Ministry of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications.

3. On 21. October Government Office for Cooperation with civil society
and RNIDS organized event in Belgrade House of Youth event about
multistakeholderism -  „More players, more interest, more Internet!“,
which was the part of Week of parliamentarism. Among other, our speaker
was Vice-President of the Parliament, and we had a good discussion about
how and where we can include MS model in Serbia.

4. On 23. Oktober we repeated  lecture „Cyber threats and web security“
for students of High ICT School in Belgrade. Although it's a same name,
lecturers are different, and every lecture is similar but from another
angle.

5. RNIDS Cyber security "circus", part of ENISA cyber security month
<https://cybersecuritymonth.eu/>, will be ended on 29. October, with the
same lecture „Cyber threats and web security“ for students of Belgrade
School of Mathematics.

More about this events You can find here>
https://www.rnids.rs/en/what-s-new/marking-european-cyber-security-month-in-october
*English
https://www.rnids.rs/lat/novosti/viseakterski-model-upravljanja-internetom-zajedno-smo-jaci
*Serbian

Regards,
Dusan

---
Ova e-pošta je provjerena na viruse Avast protuvirusnim programom.