[Icann-see] Call for issues for EuroDIG and SEEDIG just launched

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at cdep.ro
Thu Oct 1 21:20:03 CEST 2015

Dear all,

As a follow-up to my previous email, I am glad to announce that the call for issues for the EuroDIG and SEEDIG 2016 meetings has just been launched:
http://www.eurodig.org/get-involved/call-for-issues/proposal-submission/

As it has been mentioned before, this is a joint call for issues for both EuroDIG (taking place on 9-10 June 2016, in Brussels) and SEEDIG (taking place on 22 April, in Belgrade). You are therefore kindly invited to submit proposals for issues to be discussed at either or both meeting(s); you will notice that the online form is self-explanatory in this regard.

The call will stay open until 31 December.

Furthermore, I would also like to inform you that a public announcement regarding SEEDIG 2016 was published today on the EuroDIG website and it contains details about the date, location and milestones for the meeting: http://www.eurodig.org/other-ig-initiatives/seedig/ Please feel free to distribute this among your respective communities.

Thank you!

---
Sorina Teleanu
Parliamentary assistant