[Icann-see] ICANN SEE / SEEDIG meeting, ICANN53 Buenos Aires, 23 June - Notes

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:37:01 CEST 2015

Dear Jean-Jacques, all,

Thanks for sending out these notes fron the meeting we had in BA. I also would like to thank once again Sorina, Dusan, Wolf, Sandra and the whole org committee for a great work and enormous time and efforts put in the success of EuroDIG and SEEDIG.

I am ready to provide my further support wherever is needed.

Hope you all are already back homes after another great ICANN meeting.

Best of luck and keep in touch.

Siranush
Armenia