[Icann-see] ICANN SEE meeting at ICANN53: Tuesday 23 June, 1315-1400, Retiro C

Jean-Jacques Sahel jean-jacques.sahel at icann.org
Sun Jun 21 22:44:55 CEST 2015

Dear all,
For those of you enjoying the Argentinian autumn at ICANN53, we will gather the ICANN South Eastern Europe group in Room Retiro C on Tuesday 23 June at 1315-1400.

This will be an occasion to take stock of the success of Eurodig in Sofia, as well as the first SEE Dialogue on IG roundtable which took place on 3-5 June this year, as well as look ahead to future events in the region - already I've heard several good ideas for events from Romania to Bulgaria, Serbia and Bosnia.

I hope many of you can join us, and I look forward to our discussion,
See you then!

Jean-Jacques

Vice-President, Europe
ICANN

Tel: +44 77 400 73176
Skype: jean-jacques.sahel.icann
Email: jean-jacques.sahel at icann.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jean-jacques.sahel at icann.org');>
@pointjjs

One World, One Internet
[cid:689AB906-EEAC-46C8-8257-7506F7B78BD8]