[Icann-see] SEEDIG 2015 - draft report

Aida Mahmutović aidamahmutovic.ba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:46:53 CEST 2015

Dear Sorina,
thank you for sharing report on the list.
As Sorina mentioned we all really look forward to your feedbacks and inputs - that will be so helpful not only now but also in the future - since we all agreed that we want SEEDIG to last.

Best regards to all,
Aida

Aida Mahmutović
Internet Rights and Women’s Rights Program
One World Platform

www.oneworldplatform.net <http://www.oneworldplatform.net/>

gsm: ++ 387 (0)61 510 333
tel/fax: ++387 (0)33 834 899