[Icann-see] SEEDIG: messages and evaluation survey

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at cdep.ro
Thu Jun 4 17:04:30 CEST 2015

Dear all,

Please allow me to start by thanking you for contributing to the preparatory process for SEEDIG, and for your participation in the meeting, either in person, ore remotely. I would also like to convey special thanks to my colleagues in the "executive committee", for all the work done during the past few months, and to all those who have supported us in this endeavor of having a first SEEDIG meeting.

As SEEDIG wrapped up, I am pleased to inform you that a list of SEEDIG messages, as resulting from the discussions held during the various sessions, is available online: http://eurodigwiki.org/wiki/SEEDIG_Messages
Please feel free to distribute these among your communities.

Please also be reminded that a SEEDIG evaluation survey is available: https://seedig.typeform.com/to/hQQ6w7 You are all invited to fill it in.