[Icann-see] Răsp.: EuroDIG wiki (was SEE event - Compilation of contributions and next virtual meeting)

Sorina Teleanu sorina.teleanu at cdep.ro
Fri Feb 20 15:22:39 CET 2015

Hi, all!

Andrea, you're right, it will be useful to have such a SEE community space on the ICANN wiki, as you say, as a tool to engage with SEE stakeholders on various issues. My initial thoughts were a bit narrow, as I was only thinking in terms of the SEE event - sorry for that. And thank you for having created the space ( as well as an account for me).

Lorena,  thanks for sharing this update about the EuroDIG wiki. I don't have a specific structure in mind for the SEE group, so I guess we will wait to see how it looks, generally, and then ask for your advice/assistance if we need to change something. If others have specific ideas at this point about the structure, please intervene.