[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG South Eastern European Round Table

Oksana Prykhodko sana.pryhod at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 19:23:39 CET 2014

Dear all,

This is the first time when I am not trying to push Ukrainian agenda ahead.
I am ready to spend my own money to participate in this extremely important
for Ukraine event. I would be happy just to seat and listen.

Of course, we need our own event. Maybe a little later. Yesterday we had
first meeting of our IGF-UA ON-GOING Steering Committee. It's only the
first step.

We will highly appreciate any your feedbacks.

Best regards,
Oksana