[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG South Eastern European Round Table

sandra at eurodig.org sandra at eurodig.org
Wed Nov 26 18:08:36 CET 2014

Dear all it is great to see things are moving forward! The EuroDIG secretariat as well as the host team and the ministry are working closely together to send out invitations and we will for sure support any demand to mobilise people from the SEE region. Please contact us directly.

Furthermore I would propose we discuss such matters in detail during the planning meeting in January. It would be great if you form an organisation committee and at least those people should participate in the planning meeting. At this stage we can confirm that we are able to support travel and accommodation for up to 3-5 people. The exact number of people we can support depends on the actual costs for travel but does not include per diem. Additionally I would invite ccTLD`s operators and other institutions to support travel costs for people from their region, to make it possible for them to join the planning meeting in January.

I hope this helps to set up a group of organisers which will take the lead for the round table. As Sorina mentioned already, a contact person should be included into the EuroDIG team page.

Best Sandra