[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG South Eastern European Round Table

Aida Mahmutovic aidamahmutovic.ba at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:56:27 CET 2014

Dear all,
I hope this email finds you well.

As I mentioned in one of previous emails, I am sending you links for
EuroDIG Call for Proposal that we published in our website. You can find *(and
use it)* in:
- Bosnian (for Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia, Montenegro)
http://www.oneworldsee.org/sh/content/poziv-za-predlaganje-tema-za-eurodig-2015
,
Macedonian
http://www.oneworldsee.org/mk/content/povik-za-predlaganje-temi-za-eurodig-2015
,
 and english version
http://www.oneworldsee.org/content/call-proposals-topics-eurodig-2015

As for spreading the word and engaging different stakeholders - we should
maybe come up with some strategies, and I am saying this from our
experience in Bosnia and Herzegovina where there is almost no interest in
having the dialogue on IG (especially by Government and private sector) -
and even less if they are invited directly by NGO. They are more keeping it
among themselves (of course).
Is there a possibility that the invitation can be sent to some addresses
directly by EuroDIG? This could be taken into account more seriously by
above mentioned "hard-to-get ones".

Other than that I am in contact with few interested parties from Slovenia -
and I will inform you about that in more details soon.

As for the tech event - do we still have in our planes to organise online
meetings/webinars (something like webinars that DiploFoundation is doing)?
I think this would be good introduction and preparatory process for
representatives who will attend the SEE meeting and EuroDIG in person.

 For anything that you might need - you can count on me as much as my time
allows.

Kind regards to all,
Aida

--
Aida Mahmutović
+387 61 510 333
OneWorld SEE email: aida.mahmutovic at oneworldsee.org

Internet Rights are Human Rights.
Women's Rights are Human Rights.

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is
protected by  law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for
the sole use of the  intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby  notified that any use, dissemination, copying or
retention of this e-mail or the  information contained herein is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this  e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by telephone or reply  e-mail, and permanently delete
this e-mail from your computer system.