[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG South Eastern European Round Table

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 21:39:58 CET 2014

Dear Sorina and all,

Thank you very much for the detailed introduction.

For the moment,  I suggest to add to the key possible themes initially
drafted for the  SEE round table pre-EuroDIG 2015 the topic of  human
rights of Internet Users.

I am happy to volunteer and participate further in the discussion of
agenda, funding, organisational and other issues.

Best regards,

Narine

--
Narine Khachatryan