[Icann-see] New members and more

Dušan Stojičević dusan at dukes.in.rs
Thu Nov 6 15:09:37 CET 2014

Dear all,

New members on the list are:
*Ekatarina Dureva, Neli Marcheva and Bissera Zankova.**
*
I will take the opportunity to tell You that I will contact my dear
colleges from ccTLD registries in ex-YU region to tell them about this
list and ask them to join.
We have our own list and regular meetings about technical collaboration.

Small technical note: this list is open (everybody can send a mail to
the list from "outside"), same as the nature of ICANN and us, people
from SEE region :)

Thanks,
Dušan
Serbia

---
avast! antivirus zaštita je aktivna stoga ova e-pošta nema virusa i zlonamjernih programa.