[Icann-see] news form the host team in Sofia

sandra at eurodig.org sandra at eurodig.org
Mon Dec 15 11:47:08 CET 2014

Hi Katya,

thank you for volunteering and taking action already! I am sure this first version of a SEE round table will be a success and will hopefully be the start of a tradition thereafter.

One small note: this initiative comes originally from the IGF for a and will take place in an IGF environment. Although ICANN is an important partner here we cannot limit it to purely ICANN topics. We must remain open to topics such as human rights, copy rights and media literacy as well.

Another aspect is, if we want to receive funds from other sources, it cannot be named ICANN-SEE round table. Let’s stick to South Eastern European Round table for this pilot.

Best Sandra