[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG SEE round table - organizational aspects

Siranush Vardanyan siranush_vardanyan at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:43:50 CET 2014

Dear Narine,
Thanks for your question. For everyone in this list and for your information, I am proposing Lianna's name on my PERSONAL behalf, and I am in this list also on my personal behalf and not as APRALO member, or ISOC Armenia member. I am in this list for EuroDIG because I always volunteered to be a part of this team related to EuroDIG issues since 2007 and I am NOT proposing Lianna with her leadership approval or disapproval (and unlike you I didn't contact anyone). I just know Lianna is a very active in IDN topic and she is also a part of discussions on establishment of permanent IGF, thus I assumed that she could be a very good part of this team and many people in this team also knows Lianna in person, so I am not nominating someone who is completely not aware of EuroDIG issues.
By the way, this group is open and anyone can nominate himself/herself and if you are interested, you may also nominate yourself to be a part of this organizing committee. My intention here is to involve as many people from Armenia as possible to make participation from our country relevant, as this is very important for as many people working in IT sphere be informed about EuroDIG and become a part of EuroDIG discussions. And you are also more than welcome to outreach about this event and be a part of any discussions. My approach is to spread the word to as many stakeholders as possible and if you can help with this, just wonderful, go ahead.
And last point, wherever I participate, I do it on volunteer basis and on my own capacity and will continue to do it, unless I officially state on whose behalf I am doing this or that activity. Hope this clarifies your question. If you have more questions, you know how to reach me by phone.
Thanks
Siranush