[Icann-see] Pre-EuroDIG SEE round table - organizational aspects

Narine Khachatryan ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:52:10 CET 2014

​Hi all again,

Siranush, could you kindly explain on behalf of whom are you writing? Are
you making proposals to this list (regarding EuroDIG outreach, etc.) on
behalf of APRALO (The Asia-Pacific Regional At-Large Organization)?

I have spoken to ISOC Armenia leadership today, they are not informed about
your proposals.

Regards,

--
Narine Khachatryan