[rsnog] You're Invited: nexthop→Belgrade on April 13th

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Mon Mar 27 14:46:53 CEST 2023

Dear Inna,

I'd like to invite you -- and everyone else on RSNOG list -- to join
South-Eastern Europe (SEE) meeting, RIPE NCC's yearly regional meeting
for network operators, regulators, governments, academia and other
Internet stakeholders:

*next week!* in Split: Tuesday & Wednesday, 4-5 April 2023

You can participate for free:
https://www.ripe.net/see-11/register

The agenda contains more than 20 talks, workshops, panels:
https://www.ripe.net/see-11/agenda

Join more than 100 colleagues and make new connections!

I hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Vesna Manojlovic

--